6.25.2002

My town has to be one of the most boring places on the scrape of the planet. The most exciting thing to happen that would warrent the attention of every news station and three radio broadcasts is the grand opening of a Krispey Kreme Donut shop. I had one, they were pretty good and all, but the ones with sprinkles, man, that's just to much sugar.


But then, I'm not a big fan of junk food like Ice Cream and Donuts and such. I've been proud of myself for cutting back.


Today was rather interesting, however. My body is a sickly white color, not enough sun I guess. I was forced to where pants while I was in california so my legs are blinding when I wear shorts. It was rather embarrassing, so since I had the day off, I decided to go out for a tan.


I'm a bit red now. We went to a place called Pine River Park and just hung out there for a good portion of the day. As a joke, since we were basically finished burning ourselves, we decided to head over to the People's Park close to downtown. I had never been there before so I thought it might be rather humorous.


Hmm, that's an understatement. You see, The People's Park is a nudist colony, and basically it's a conglamoration of a bunch of hippy throwbacks from the sixties. Very scary. This one woman had the equevilant body mass of three or four people. When ever we walked by, these men would stand up so we could get a clear view of their balls. I think most of the men there were gay.


That might have been a bit much for my virgin eyes. But then again, I did take a figure drawing class. The guy that sat in a couple times then was young and had a nice body. A really nice body. Of course, I was staring at it for the entire class as I was forced to draw it. I don't know what it is about naked people, especially guys, when you first see one just out there in a semi-public setting, you can't help but giggle.


"It's not an optical illusion, it just looks like one."

Phil White

No comments: