5.24.2004

Book Collection Type Thingees

I have a small, slight obsession.

I like to collect books. Lately, after my small collection frenzy with trying to get all of the Death Gate Cycle in hardback (I have momentarily given up on this endeavor, only because I got two books that were the wrong size, but I'll get them again eventually).

My current collecting frenzy? Sluggy Freelance books. Becuase its such a hella long comic, I prefer to read them via book vs internet, and so far have found five of the eight books. But I don't know how long I'll be going about this. I lucked out and got book one off the website for the list price and easily got books seven and eight. The one's in the middle, er, this is going to be a bit harder. I guess i'll just have to wait until Plan Nine republishes them again. *waits*

No comments: