5.22.2004

Yes, This is What This Blog is Named For. . .

I've got a downer coming, I can feel it now. I haven't had a real downer in a while, strange to think its my own actions that generally cause these downers, if there is any reason whatsoever to it. Sometimes, more often then not, I don't have a reason to be down.

Does there have to be a reason? Does it just come without invitation? I can't predict what my mood will be tomorrow. They say you're supposed to choose your attitude, that its all your own doing.

How can you choose your attitude when you can't control it?

Why am I such a bitch all the time?

I haven't had a serious downer since last october. Probably the most serious case all year last year. I need to kick my ass into gear and just find a way to get over it.

No comments: