10.14.2004

My Fahrenheit 9/11 'Obsession' Explained

I'm having a sudden desire to go out and rent Fahrenheit 9/11 and watch it.

More on this later.

Update: Ok, I might have to explain something, well, on top of the fact that right now my comment buttons won't let me for some reason reply to them.

I want to see Fahrenheit 9/11 now becuase I saw FahrenHYPE 9/11, and I want to see exactly what they rebutted. I want to see exactly how low Micheal Moore went, I want to see both sides of the issue really.

I can't stand Micheal Moore, but I'll admit the guys quite the spin doctor, a genius really, but a slick bastard that is going out of his way for his political agenda.

And when I get people talking to me about such a great movie Fahrenheit 9/11 is, I want to be able to say that I saw it, and I want to be able to tell them my honest opinion on the matter.

I never saw Bowling for Columbine, kind of wish I had for the same reason, but then again, I'm a card carrying NRA member with a .22 and an AK-47 (civilian version).

That said, can't wait to see Celcius 41.11, sounds like a riot to me.

I guess I'll have to wait until Monday night to rent it.

No comments: