11.19.2004

Holy Cow!

All I can say is. . . Wow. . .

The support I've recieved has been extremely positive (with a few bad apples here and there) and I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all. A big massive THANK YOU to everyone who was kind enough to contribute to my poor little website and those who offered to host it. I don't know how to make it up to you for your generosity.

I guess I better continue posting and make it worth your money. In the meantime, I gotta make this worth it, so I'll be working on some side projects as well as continue to work on the blog, and mostly get a lot of those broken, non political links up. I promise i promise I promise.

Meanwhile, for those wanting to contribute but looking for something a little bit more out of it, the links on the side are to my store. I highly recommend Exposure Manager, who is beyond kind and I thought I would highly pimp their site for their enormous generosity. I also made it available to buy better products from them, with a slight markup to help pay for the site but low enough that I'm not ripping you off. Unfortunately, the picture was originally taken at 2.1 megapixals and I can only blow it up so much before the resolution gets really bad. Unless somebody knows how I can fix this with my photo manipulating software? (I have photoshop 7.0 and I'm largely self taught, so I don't know all of the tricks).

I'll continue to work and get more manipulations on there (and sayings) if anybody has any ideas they want to throw at me, that comment box below is still available!

No comments: