11.18.2004

Small Problem

Well, that is the first time that has happened to me in like, well, ever. I exceded my Data Transfer limit and it appears that it is going to start costing me a lot more to upkeep my webpage then ever before. I think I can afford to upkeep it for the time being, I'm just going to have to do something about it.

I'm going to have to cut costs around here a bit. Hmm, how can I do this?

Hey, I got an idea! GO AWAY!!!

Update - discovered the culprit. Instapundit linked me. That's enough to kill anybody's Data Transfer.

I'm just a little site! I pay for my own webspace! I don't have advertisers!

Also, the lefties have found me and are calling me babykiller and all sorts of things. *sighs* This was amusing at first. I think I'm starting to miss my privacy. An unintionally humorous picture can quickly spiral out of hand.

ANOTHER UPDATE - Found out according to What's making Blognews, that I'm number 43 as of this writing.

Let me reiterate this statement. This has me completely by surprise. I pin the fault on my brother.

This is my 15 seconds. Better make it last! (of course, I'm caught up trying to stay on top of this thing and I'm supposed to be preparing to deploy. Ya can't win)

No comments: