12.19.2004

The Infamous "To Do' List

I'm notorious for To Do lists. I make them all the time, every once in a while I even post them online and will cross things off as I accomplish them. Tis very gratifying.

Anyway, I got a hell of a lot of things to do when I get home. Unfortunately, at this time, I can't think of everything I have to do. Maybe this will be a list in progress? Aren't they all?
  • Take extra crap home
  • Sew Tags on Uniforms
  • Go Snowboarding
  • Eat Home Made Won Tons
  • Fix all of the 'ate up' programming on my weblogs so they actually lead somewhere when somebody clicks on them. (Dogtags is a mess) - Well, its a lot better now, however I can't do a whole lot with the crude HTML because my system is down.
  • Update all dead links
  • Get PhotoGallery Up
  • Go Snowboarding
  • Pay off at least One Credit Card
  • Sleep in until noon at least one day. (make that three days)
  • See christmas Lights - Scratch that, we mised them
  • Take Pyro (my Desktop) in for a check up. (fixed it myself)
  • If car isnt' already cleaned, clean car.
  • Go Snowboarding. (doesn't look like I'll get to go a third time)
  • Get pictures taken.
  • Solve the Inbox Dilemma. (soon, very soon)
  • Cut Hair (or find suitable alternative)


This is a living and breathing To Do List, in constant metamorphosis. Let's see how long it lasts before it decomposes into a puddle.

No comments: