1.08.2005

Ramble, Rinse, Repeat

What do you get when you take a company sized element of troops on their last weekend in the states and inform them that once they set foot on the plane heading to Germany (of all places), they will be forbidden to partake of alcohol?

You get a bunch of drunken troops.

That's why I'm avoiding the mandatory party. I'm not much of a drinker, I think I was hit on at least a half dozen times.

I guess I could go back and people watch. Drunks are fun in that aspect. But apparently this is the last time I will have internet access for real (they're taking back these nifty borrowed laptops tomorrow) and I was hoping that there would be a new RedvsBlue to keep me company tonight, but alas, such is not the case.

I guess I'll check the forecast for Hohenfels instead.

Oh yeah, posted this in the Milblog, but it warrents being here too. I don't know, Not Sorry was kind of one of those fluke shots that turned out perfect. For kicks and giggles, I wanted to see if I could do it again.

Um, Nope! My hair was doing things to me that day.

I think it's back to the barracks for me now.

PS - Thumb Drives are the greatest thing since Sliced Bread.

No comments: