2.20.2005

Just Asking For an Upheaval

Um, you might notice a thing or two about the site. Yes, you are at the right place. I just gave it a face lift to clean it up a bit. Just a couple things missing at the moment. The main one is the Blogroll, which will be back in a few days as soon as I sort it out, I promise. I just didn't like how my auto blogroll was set up, and it seemed to have a bit of a lag that I found annoying.

So I got rid of it.

I also got rid of the circle, which I actually, believe it or not, had plans for, yet never did anything with becuase I am a slacker. The circle was bugging me. And I already have an image on the page (which has also been updated for a new and improved 'army' look)

If you miss the other picture and prefer the look of the old blog, well, just go ahead and surf my site, the rest of it is still set up the way it was before.

I also added a couple of things. One I straightened up the whole look of the blog so its cleaner and looks a lot nicer, and hopefully will be a lot quicker to load. I also added time markers, because once upon a time my blog had those. And now you can see what time I am posting in relation to the day. And of course, I even added banners. Because I got bored a couple nights ago and decided to make a handful of them. So if you want to use them to link to me, you are free to use them.

I'm also going to work on getting my ancient archive to be added to my current blog. Um, I'm not sure how well that will work, but its something I'm working on.

I think I'll add a few more things to the sidebar as I get the time too, including a photoblog, as soon as I get the means of doing that. Meanwhile, here is my new and improved blog. Can't guarantee whether the content will improve or not, or if I will post more frequently, but, well, here it is.

Now I will go off and enjoy the rest of my sunday. And maybe I'll make a few prank calls.

No comments: