2.05.2005

Kami Time

I learned an important lesson this week after working long hours, having limited sleep, getting interrupted with the bloody MASS-CALs and overall freezing my ass off. Ok, so truthfully it was something I already knew but was just reiterated, a little.

Kami needs Kami Time. If Kami doesn't get Kami time, Kami get's cranky and pissy and has nothing intelligent to say other then to curse at any one who gets in Kami's way.

Needless to say, I didn't get much Kami time until roughly last night. I feel so much better now that I got Kami Time.

What is Kami Time you might ask? It is when I get a moment to myself, that's all. Just a couple hours or so. I enjoy my time. Ask anybody in my family. I like to be by myself every so often. If I don't get to be by myself every so often, I am not a fun person to be around. My fellow unit members might have picked up on that too.

However, I'm hearing rumors of another MASS-CAL going on in a few short minutes, so I should probably make myself scarce.

No comments: