4.27.2005

Business as Usual

Well, I've been busy. It hasn't let up, and it looks like there is no sign of it letting up any time soon.

On top of my other details, I have been tasked as the Webdesigner for Task Force Med Falcon. So it is my duty and privilege to put up a website for the Task Force. So I've been working on that.

Problem is, I have absolutely no content for this thing as of yet, because of all the rules and regulations you must abide by when putting up a unit website.

It makes it so much fun.

Anyway, that's eaten up a lot of my time so far this week (among other things, like two trips to Monteith in a day) that I haven't take a moment to sit down and think "gosh, that blog thing I usually do is just sitting there and I haven't put anything of interest on it for who knows how long. . ."

So, um, until further notice, I'm not doing much to the blog. Like I mentioned before, the things I want to talk about here, I can't talk about, and the things I can talk about aren't interesting enough to talk about. Yes, a catch 22. In fact, I wrote something about it earlier but then my internet connection promptly quit.

Oh, that reminds me, I've been having trouble returning emails too, so if you haven't heard back from me in a while, well, that's why. Its been busy.

No comments: