4.17.2005

Nothing. . .

Well, I broke down and did it. I got Yahoo Messenger on my laptop. How reliable it is depends on if the internet service is acting up or not. I've noticed the best time to get online is the middle of the day (ie - when i'm working) or after 10 at night.

So I don't know how often I'll be using it. But for the first time in probably a year or so I started chatting via Yahoo, well, actually now that i think about it, i haven't chatted on Yahoo! for probably three or four years.

Its been a while.

Hmm. . .

I've been quiet, I know. Not a whole lot going down on this front. It looks like I'll have a good shot of hitting Greece at the end of May and I changed my leave dates for the end of September.

And my minions sent me a mug. I think I'll take a picture or something and send it to them. They'd probably like that.

Hmm, nothing else going on today, the only reason why I trekked up to the office was to PMCS the vehicles. I think I'll finish doing that.

And checking my mail.

Ramblings really does fit this post. . .

No comments: