6.12.2005

I Never Know What to Put Here.

I had my first ever Swedish Oil Massage, which was a full body massage lathered in oil that took an hour. Very very weird, my favorite part was the contortionation of the various limbs at the very end and hearing your joints all crack with a loud *Pop*.

They have a Thai Massage on post, in fact they have a couple which isn't something you would think they have in a war zone, but they do. My calf didn't feel very good getting a massage, but after I got over the initial nervousness of the whole thing, I stopped giggling and started to enjoy myself.

And a couple of Tankers who sing Sweet Transvestite off of Rocky Horror Picture show is one of the funniest things I can say that I've seen while I've been here :) Karaoke night again, I've discovered that Karaoke is one of my favorite things to do here, and now I'm starting to find more songs within my range. What's Up by Four Non-Blondes is a hoot to sing, I was really getting into that. I think I'm going to sing it again and video tape it.

News alert, James Lileks is the best thing I've found on the Net since I discovered Red Vs Blue.

No comments: