7.17.2005

Latest. . .

Well, got Harry Potter yesterday, read through it and am now ready for book seven to come out.

I guess I could go into my own little review on what I thought, but I think I'll pass. Let's just say that there was something missing about the books. Maybe its the knowledge that Harry's growing up and all, you know. Things change, people change, what not.

Anyway, I added something to the sidebar, but i don't know how long that is going to last. It's my 'latest' bar, telling everyone what my latest movie or what ever I'm doing is. I'm not sure how often I'll update that, if I keep forgetting, I'll most likely just take it off again, as I tried to do something similar to that before.

I'm just thinking of some other things to add to it. What really started it was the desire to put something up to show that I'm drawing or whatever. And by drawing I mean really drawing.

Anyway, that's the latest edition to the web. I'll look around and see what else I can't dig up to put on here.

No comments: