8.31.2005

How Cool Is This?!?

So I posted a few weeks back about the USO tour that brought Leeann Tweeden, Colin Quinn, Jeffrey Ross and Gale Sayers, right? Well, because of the limited amount of time, I didn't get to actually meet Gale Sayers or Leeann Tweeden and get their signatures.

Well, Gale Sayer's Business Partner found my blog and wrote me this Email.
"I saw your blog on the USO Tour. I am Gale Sayer's business partner and would be happy to get you a signed football or picture if you would like one. Thanks for serving our country."


I thanked him for the offer and asked him if he could ship it to my family's address, and sure enough, I got an email from my mom threatening that she was going to sell it on Ebay!

Well, of course she was kidding, but indeed, how cool is this?




Gale Sayers' Rocks! Thank you so much Mr. Sayers, that really made my day!

No comments: