9.22.2005

Roller Coaster Day

So, I was doing really awesome today, on account of my Leave fast approaching, I can't think of much else. Which has left me very little to write about on my blog other then to ramble on stupidly about what I'm going to do while I'm on leave. In fact, I've been trying to avoid doing that because it does get old and I'd rather talk about it as it happens then anticipate something and babble on about it so everyone gets sick of it.

Well, today was like any other day approaching leave. And I was doing great.

Then I got in an accident.

Now I'm not doing so good. Unfortunately, things like accidents are the very things that Big Brother doesn't want me to talk about. As much as I would like to.

Well, all I can say is the Humm-V is fine and nobody was injured, though I still have to go to sick call in the morning, just in case. Can't say the same for the vehicle that was hit, the window shattered.

Hopefully this will take care of itself, but now I'm not looking real forward to the events of tomorrow. I guess I'll anticipate the following day, as long as this doesn't mess up my leave.

Well, a rousing game of Spades did improve my mood a wee bit. We played Boys against Girls, and although this is only the second time the Girls have played Spades, Girls kicked butt. That's why I was on the Girls team. :)

Then it was off to Kajukenbo. That is one thing that makes me sad about leave. But overall I think I'll do the tour Europe thing.

PS - Can I beat the dead horse over the head one more time and state that my internet sucks??? Well it does.

No comments: