10.11.2005

It's All Part of the Experience, Clark

So, I'm sitting here, waiting for my ride.

Mom and I parted ways this afternoon, after a tearful goodbye when I informed her that I would see her in about three months, give or take a couple weeks.

Getting from Mannheim to Ramstein had me getting the directions from somebody who either didn't know what she was talking about or doesn't like the military, one or the other. Hmm.

Anyway, I'm in the PAX terminal now and they have, TADA! Free Wireless Internet! Keyboard is normal again! I don't have to think twice when I type something with a Y in it!

So anyway, it looks like I made it alright to my destination, I'll let everyone back home know when I made it to the final location. Mom seemed to be in good spirits when we left, it was an experience that we have made many memories from, a good Mother Daughter Bonding moment.

Spent the day in Heidleburg by the way. Checked out the ruined castle and did some shopping. I didn't manage to get a dump of mom's pictures from today, but I got some from my camera. Will share when I get to a more stable place. That, and I have to burn a CD and ship things home.

Note: Never buy vitamins in another language unless you are certain you know how to consume them. That way, you aren't finding yourself foaming at the mouth when taking Vitamin C tablets you were supposed to dissolve in water. (I guess you just had to be there)

No comments: