10.22.2005

Nanowrimo

I'm debating on doing the Nanowrimo this year. For those of you who don't know what Nanowrimo is, it stands for National Novel Writers Month, meaning in one month, you're supposed to write a 50,000 word novel. I was working on one last year, and then my month got interrupted so I only got to something like two thousand words.

But seeing as it starts on November 1st, I don't know if it is something I should think about doing, considering I'm going to go to school now (unless the classes get canceled on me) and I'm still working full time, well, I'm on Salary with the army and they can tell me to work at any time.

Like those midnight Mascal excercizes. Yeah, those are lots of fun. I've already decided to write off BNCOC. Since I've made up my mind to get out of the army at this time (though who knows, in a couple of years I might reenlist depending on where I'm at in life) I think school is more applicable to life then BNCOC at this time.

As soon as I get back in the states, I've got to look at colleges. Maybe I'll sign up for a couple credits at the community college this spring? I don't know, we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I know November'll be busy. Maybe writing a 50,000 word novel in a month is a bit over the top?

Eh, we'll see how it goes.

No comments: