11.01.2005

Instant Novel

I've decided to officially start the Nanowrimo tomorrow, however I also felt like today I would brainstorm a bit more on what I would write about.

I've got about a bajillion little stories or plotlines in my head, however one that I had held onto and wanted to continue was a story I started with a few other friends of mine that we never did anything with, and hence my part of the story as it stands can be continued in a completely different direction then the way we had begun.

Since I already wrote a chapter of it, maybe it doesn't entirely fit the criteria of the Nanowrimo, but I'm going to use it anyway. Its just been sitting there for the last two or so years doing nothing. Shame to let it go to waste.

The story is takes place on Earth, though with a slight alternate version of Earth, as will be apparent when the story goes on. Its got a slight fantasy twist to it, and it takes place in the present or not to distant future.

The first Chapter is online already. You can read it here. If you see some things that are weird or wondering why I'm going in that direction or else saying "that can't happen!", don't worry, I've got it all figured out. I had planned out this plotline two years ago. Though granted, I had expected other people to be involved and I would have played off them. But it works.

I'll keep you posted as it progresses.

No comments: