11.24.2005

Song Translations

1. Take the lyrics to a favorite song.
2. Go to Google Language Tools and translate the lyrics into German; then from German to French; and finally from French back into English.
3. Post the results verbatim.
4. Invite your friends to guess the song based on the newly mangled lyrics.

I originally did this song that I love and I feel like it fits my personality, but I'm not sure how well people would know it. So went back and found a song that I knew my family would at the very least get.

All my bags are packed, I must have gone ready, me outside your door,
me are hated here to awake you until saying on re-examining.
but to be born it to break, early Morn, it taxi to wait to roast its horn.
Already, I, am could me die thus solitairement.
If you embrace me thus and if you smile for me, it explains me why that you hold me, me wait, as you do not leave me will never go.
if you cause abandoned ' me on a jet, it does not know, when I am back again.
OH -, baby outward journey hatred me.

There are thus many marks which I leave you in the passage have,
therefore much marks me around, me played you declare themselves, that now they do not mean thing.
Each place that I go me, thinks of you that of each Song I sing myself for you sings, if I turn over, me take your wedding ring.
If you embrace me thus and if you smile for me,
it explains me why that you hold me, me wait, as you do not leave me will never go.
if you cause abandoned ' me on a jet, it does not know, when I am back again.
OH -, baby outward journey hatred me.

is now time to leave you, another mark come made me kiss you, then narrowly your eyes, is me on my manner.
dream over the days, for, if I should not only go to come over times that I should not say:
if you embrace me and if you smile for me, you declare me that that you await me, hold me, as you do not leave me will never go.
if you cause abandoned ' me on a jet, it does not know, when I am back again.
OH -, baby outward journey hatred me.
I leave on a jet, do not know, when I am back again.
OH -, baby outward journey hatred me.


I also did it to the chorus of a famous christmas song.

Jingle bells, Jingleglocken, jingle completely. OH - that the recreation should assemble to him in open a sleigh the horse one.


Hehe, good fun!

No comments: