12.04.2005

Life These Days

So, the last couple of days have been pretty good. I've been busy moving out of one location and into another, which has poor internet service and now I'm having trouble blogging consistently because of it.

I also gave away my TV to a Greek LNO guy who was sharing a room with his Sergeant Major who only wanted to watch Football (er, that's Soccer to Americans) because I was planning to sell it for dirt cheap anyway to the incoming people in the next rotation and didn't really feel all that keen on dragging it over to the 'crack houses' where I now currently reside. The space is cramped. It's the trailer park of Camp Bondsteel.

But I only share my tiny space with one other occupant, and we understand each other so its all good.

Meanwhile, my space is actually not as cramped up as before, because of how I had my stuff set up, and now I'm kind of forced to sort through it. Which has me looking through old papers and deciding on what I need to throw out and what I should keep. And my family and anyone who has ever lived with me can attest to the fact that I am a pack rat. Unfortunately, I haven't managed to drop this habit. But I must condense before I send.

Another box will be in the mail shortly. Which reminds me, I really need to get those Christmas Cards out.

I spent the last couple of days watching a lot of Sliders lately. I forgot how much I loved this TV Show. It just goes to show how big of a dork I am.

No comments: