1.27.2006

Home Free!

The army is done. I just have to clear hand reciepts at my home unit, request for a transfer to the IRR (inactive ready reserve), and then its home free, via car ride with the family.

These last couple weeks consisted of a lot of hurry up and do nothing. They could have easily gotten us through this process in four days, but they chose to spread it over eleven. A lot of days consisted of doing one thing and then we had the rest of the day off to go to the mall and. . . walk around and gawk at how easy we've had it for the last year.

Anyway, I will be home tonight. Its kind of strange to think that these people I've been hanging out with for the last year I may very well never see again. . . and with a few exceptions, I'm totally fine with that.

Well, now I get to continue on with my life and manage my money so I don't go into debt. First things first, I need a car.

No comments: