9.04.2006

Almost Moved

So, I've been a wee bit quiet over the last couple of weeks.

Not for any particular reason, other then I finally moved off the cot in my parent's basement to a couch in my brother's house. Sorting through this massload of crap I own trying to find a place to stick it is getting a wee bit taxing, but today should be the last day I make a trek over to the parent's to get the last of my stuff. This would include my surviving fish Clark.

In other areas, I've been working at getting into school, dealing with paying for it, and budgeting out my life for the next three years, I've just been really distracted from blogging.

So, the latest news in my life. . .

Pig Out in the Park has been going on for the last six days, today is the last day it's running and I think some of my family is going to get together and take advantage of it on its final day. At least, that's the plan. I've already gone by there twice this last week.

I'm looking at adopting a dog. Yes, pet angst. My specifics is one that's not too yippy, about medium sized, calm but willing to run with me as I'm going to be using it for a running buddy. They've got about three centers here where I can go check out dogs, I've also been checking out Petfinders, I think I might use them as a source. Not sure when I'm going to get the dog, hopefully soon. First I need to get settled in however.

No comments: