9.29.2006

Can't Sleep

I've been having trouble sleeping lately, at least trouble sleeping regularly. My sleep schedule has gotten quite irregular, with me getting to sleep later and later and getting up later and later.

You know when you're trying to go to sleep and its dead silent except for that one quiet ticking noise that sounds like it might as well be somebody banging on a drum right above your head? I don't know what this sound is, but every night I hear it right by my head and I can't figure out what it is. I went to bed, got all snuggly under my covers and just. . . lay there. Wide awake. Listening to the eerie quiet except for that one little discreet ticking noise.

Tonight I also got the Coocoo clock keeping me company. Fortunately, that's an easy fix. Unfortunately, I've got this stupid ticking noise that appears to be related to my bedroom.

I wonder if its an electronic device? My bed is directly above my desk. Hmm, could be? I'll have to see if I can remedy this lack of sleep.

I think I'm going to learn more about web designing.

No comments: