3.26.2007

Life Collision

I was just realizing how busy I am going to be if I get this job. I'll have to pack all of my stuff, find a place, move 800 miles away and try to get settled in.

And I'm trying to go to school at the same time.

This quarter is off to a rough start and I'm just beginning my second week. I'm hoping to hear back today about the job but it's still a maybe. I hate waiting like this.

Meanwhile, its good to be back at work, though I'm realizing even more now then I did before I took my two week hiatus that I need a change of scenery in the workplace. I'm past working retail at a bum job, though I do like Hastings, but of course, everyone gets to a point where they need to aspire to something higher. And I long to be out of the retail biz.

If I do get the job, I think it's safe to say I'll probably drop out this quarter. I don't think I can try to move and do school at the same time.

No comments: