4.13.2007

Silver is Dead, Long Live Silver

I have not been having very good luck lately.

My laptop (which I have dubbed Silver) crashed. And when I say crashed, I mean it is not functioning. At all. I can't even get it started in safe mode. It just restarts and goes back into the safe mode screen again, asking me how I want to start it. I'm thinking some whammy of a virus hit it or something.

Fortunately, I have my new computer as backup so I can still work on homework and all that jazz.

Unfortunately, the new computer is glitchy when it comes to all things internet. As in, it will freeze up when I'm online for no reason what so ever. I can't figure it out, but I should have taken it back the moment it started doing this. Its a good computer once I have the program running, but internet, well, tough toledos.

*sighs*

I will be taking my computer in first chance I get next week. This might be a good time to try to get the external hard drive recovered too.

Whatever the case, right now I feel a strange and urgent desire to get out of the house. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I just want to get away from the stupid computer.

If you want to hear me rant, here's a video for you to peruse!

No comments: