8.12.2007

About To Leave, and Can't Sleep

It's nearly one in the morning, and my mind is racing a mile a minute. I seriously can't sleep.

Maybe I'll catch some zzz's on the plane ride, but I'm supposed to be at the airport in three hours. I have a feeling I'll be a bit out of it all day today, not to mention I have trouble waking up in the morning and I'm losing two hours in the time change.

Fort Leonard Wood, here I come.

Milblog will be active again. I hope. Please refer there for any information in regards to Drill Sergeant School, at least when I post. This blog will update sporadically based on other thoughts or whatever, if I get the opportunity to post. Considering Fort Leonard Wood is in the middle of nowhere, I'm pretty much counting on not having much of a social life on my time off, nor am I really counting on time off. But, well, just in case.

Now I think I'll try to see if I can catch a couple hours of sleep before I have to leave for the airport.

My car has never been cleaner in the time I've owned it. I will miss it for the next two months.

No comments: