9.14.2007

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

Somebody showed this to me and I looked into it and this is what popped out. Hmm. I think I need to take it again because I have a tendency to be somewhat vague with my answers.

Since I'm constantly wondering to myself what should I do with my life, I found it to be beneficial information.

1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post the top twenty results (in order).

Number 40 was Infantry. I find that amusing.

1.Horse Trainer
2.Professor
3.Horticulturist
4.Kinesiologist
5.Zookeeper
6.Website Designer
7.ESL Teacher
8.Foreign Language Instructor
9.Desktop Publisher
10.Animal Trainer
11.Animal Caretaker
12.Shipping and Receiving Clerk
13.Music Teacher / Instructor
14.Industrial Designer
15.Computer Trainer
16.Corporate Trainer
17.Animator
18.Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator
19.Criminologist
20.Interior Designer

Horse Trainer was the number one pick, which is interesting because when I was a girl of 12 and a complete horse nut, that's what I wanted to do. Obviously I love animals and everything. Art Teacher didn't come up, but Music Teacher did, considering my musical skills are limited this was amusing to me.

I should take it again in a few days, see if something else comes up.

See if I can't get Drill Sergeant in there.

No comments: