3.17.2008

A B C 's

A-Attached or single: Single. Perhaps one of these days I can claim attachment.

B- Best Friend(s): My family is very close and my best friends here in town, but I will always consider my childhood friends Andrea and Marnie my best friends. We get together and we catch up like we haven't been apart.

C-Cake or Pie: I'm more of a Pie person. Preferably homemade apple. I've never been big into cake. Love brownies though :)

D-Day of Choice: I like Saturdays. There is something about them. But as you get older, and your schedule is not the 9-5 monday through friday beat, you come to discover that the day of the week really isn't that big of a deal. I'll probably answer differently when I have kids.

E- Essential Item: Laptop and a Wacom Drawing Tablet

F- Favorite Color: I'm big into earth tones and blues.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Hasbro Haribo's Gummi Bears are the BEST!

H- Hometown: I've lived all over the western US, and the army has taken me quite a few places, but since the family has lived here for 12 years this summer, Spokane has become home.

I- Indulgence(s): Internet, TV shows on DVD, a Wii that my nephew is borrowing, spontanious (somewhat) road trips,

J- January or July: I'm a Snowboarder and I love the snow (but not driving in it) so January has its ups, but I so remember summers as a kid and they still hold a special place with vacations and barbeques and staying up all night doing random stuff that it's a draw.

K-Kids: A lot of nieces and nephews, but so far none of my own.

L-Life is incomplete without: completeness? I really don't know to be honest. I've never thought about it.

M- Marriage Date: On a Date yet to be announced, sometime in the hopefully not to distant future (we'll shoot for the next four years or so)

N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters 2 brothers.

O- Oranges or Apples: Lately its been Oranges. Orange juice, orange slices, whatever, I just like oranges.

P- Phobias or Fears: I've got a strange Eye fear where sharp pointed things pointing at my eye will make me nervous and my eyes will start to get irritated. For some reason, my neck is ismilarily sensitive. I used to have a horrid public speaking fear that I have gotten over, but I still get a little nervous and shakey sometime.

Q- Quote: "I thought I was a good artist, then I became an Art Major"
~ Me (more true now then ever)

R- Reason To Smile: Random Roadtrips to see friends and family I haven't seen in years.

S- Season: Every season has special significance to me. I love the winter because I'm a snow junkie when it is heavy in the mountains, Spring is just so pretty when everything is in bloom, Summer is all about enjoying the weather and doing things with the family, and autumn means the leaves are changing and of course, I'm a November Birthday so I can't say which one specifically. I have to admit I like the four seasons which is one of the benefits of living in Spokane.

T- Tag Six: Er, um, hmm. . . I have no clue. . . Tag you strange random person with a blog! You're it!

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know if there is anything people DON'T know about me, I'm such a blunt and open person with really nothing to hide because I'm so bluntly honest with myself that I can never think of anything to say that people don't know about me. I've had a blog for too long.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love animals. They go great with Mashed Potatoes.

W- Worst Habit: I pick. At everything, whether it be chipping fingernail polish, wilting paint, wall paper, my face. . . by far my worst habit.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have no children (this is kind of an odd one) I have had X-Rays from multiple injuries though.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Lately I've been big on Thai and Sushi.

Z- Zippers or Zebras: They're both a bit zaggy.

Thanks Julie

No comments: