4.21.2008

Home At Last

Just to let you know, I'm home.

It's good to be home.

I think I need to talk about my weekend in Hell-ena later, or at the very least post up on it on my blog.

Anyway, in other news, I discovered that if I screw up and do something wrong, I dwell on it afterwards. This is both a good thing and a bad thing I have realized. Good thing because I ingrain it into my skull so when I come into a similar circumstance in the future, I won't do it again. Bad in that, well, I am dysthemic, and when I screw up, I tend to dwell on it and get depressed. Just something I have to watch.

It doesn't help when the car decides to have tire troubles on top of everything else and you have a rotten Sunday. I just wanted to get home, but fortunately I'm not out as much money as I thought I was going to be, I managed to get a used tire to get home on and I was able to stay in army lodging for the night. I ended up crashing and getting a good long nap in, when I realized after this weekend I was beat.

No comments: