5.24.2008

Indie 4

I snuck out and saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull today. I did enjoy it. It is after all, Indiana Jones.

But I realized that it's been a while since I've seen Indiana Jones, and when I first saw this series, I was a kid and so I didn't really think much into it at the time. I just saw it as a pretty cool action flick. And it has been a while since I've seen the first three. Like, ten years or something. I'm due to another viewing.

Well, I watched the latest installment and it occurred to me that Indiana Jones is like a genius with archeology. He just looks at something, thinks about it for a bit, and then it suddenly comes to him where he's seen it and he whips open a book and there's his answers.

And he picks up languages pretty well too.

I'm actually curious about the back story between Indie 3 and Indie 4, about 20 years and a world war has gone by and they talk about what had occurred during this time but they don't really go into heavy detail. I guess its implied and leaves most of it up to the viewer's imagination.

Well, its fun to see this series going again, though Harrison Fords added a few years since Last Crusade.

I guess its just like any other Indiana Jones, completely improbable, don't think to much into it. Just turn off the brain and enjoy.

No comments: