9.20.2008

7 Questions

My sister tagged me. I've done memes like this before but whatever, let's see how that answers differ from the last one.

Question #1: Where were you 10 years ago?
I was in my senior year in high school. I was a suitable nerd for high school standards, having no sense of style and just kind of a bit of an outsider. Didn't really have a clique per say, I mostly floated around.

Question #2: What's on your to-do list today (this list includes today and tomorrow morning's list)?
1. Clean House
2. Finish posting the Kilo pictures
3. Watch Drillbit Taylor and Forbidden Kingdom and return to video rental.
4. Fine tune vacation plans
5. Buy another travel book from Barnes and Noble
6. Clean out the car
7. Skydive
8. Do Laundry

Question #3: What if you were a billionaire?
I would go to school to get the job I've always wanted, travel the world at my whim, and eat lot's of sushi.

Question #4: Name 5 places you've lived.
1. Winnemucca, Nevada
2. Colusa California
3. Spokane, Washington
4. San Antonio, Texas
5. Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo

Question #5: What are 3 bad habits you have?
hahaha...only three?
1. Surfing the internet when there are far more productive things I could be doing, and rechecking the same sites just to see if they have updated.
2. I talk to myself. People often wonder if I'm crazy. I'm willing to confirm it.
3. I pick. At anything and everything. Not necessarily my nose, but I have a tendency to pick, especially if I'm deep in thought. If I don't to much and keep my hands busy, I don't pick.

Question #6: What kind of snacks do you like?
Sushi. I love sushi. I also like to curl up with a bowl of cheerios and raisins. Bagels with creme cheese. I also like an english muffin with a bit of turkey and some mayonaise. And hot cocoa on a cool day, or chocolate milk on a warm day.

Question #7: Who will you tag??
I don't tag. But if you do it, tell me in the comments and I will check it out!

No comments: