9.14.2008

Military Motivators

I found this blog called Military Motivators earlier this summer and wanted to post something on it, but since i was kind of given an ultimitum of posting anything military related, I just kept mum on the subject.

Unfortunately, the blog was taken down, because the military apparently wants to thwart anything that might be related to military matters on the internet. No matter what.

One of the reasons why I have been mum on the subject. And I continue to be mum on the subject.

Still, you can find a few of them online, you just have to google 'em.

some of my favorites.




There were a few others, but I can't seem to find them *sighs*

I made a few of my own, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them. that, and they are more along the lines of demotivational parody posters, and they use pictures of the troop we just got finished training.

Yeah, I post them, I'll get hosed. So I'll post the one that you can't really tell who it is. Besides, the subject getting his head thwacked is getting out, so its not like he's going to be targeted by some terrorist group who saw him get knocked out on the internet somewhere.



I did about a half dozen of these, maybe one day *when i get out, hah!* I'll post the rest of them.

Parody Motivators HERE!

No comments: