5.01.2009

Incoherant Ramblings, I ressurect you!

Am I going to get in trouble for posting to this blog again? Hmm, probably. But seeing as it is the end to an era of yelling at people and completing the last half of a cycle, and attempting to blog on the fly elsewhere (elsewhere being Here, which lost my motivation for posting most of the time as an anonymous, which in truth is quite annoying), I decided that I would start posting again. See, certain people I work under have a problem with me blogging, but others do not and in fact told me that they do not mind me blogging.

However, what does that mean I'll be blogging about? One, I am not going to be blogging about work to much. In fact, if I do discuss work, it will be in terms that make it difficult to google, so certain factors will be stated in vague terms. Those of you who know me will know what I'm talking about, but others will probably go 'huh? what does she mean her job is that of a screamy person?' If you look in my archives, you might be able to figure out what it is that I do. Or not.

Meanwhile, a little backlist of what I have done over the last few months. I went across country once more to attempt to do the job I wanted to do last summer. Is it all cake and ice cream like I want it to be? Hah! Not even remotely close. It is a rage enducing, hair pulling annoyance that I have heard from others in my job field, especially in regards to treating grown adult men as if they are kindergartners (that is an accurate analogy). But it is not without its own merits and rewards, and although I'm still learning myself, and sometimes wonder if indeed am I really cut out for this business, I know I have it in me to do the job, except for the part that being angry all of the time is exhausting!

So, what happened after I closed the blog down in January. . .

I went through South Dakota and saw Mount Rushmore.


I went to a Tea Party in Cincinnati and got a cool shirt (I am not a home owner, because I can't afford a house at the moment, and I won't buy one until I know I can afford it)


And I have been highly critical of President Barack Obama's fiscal irresponsibility (some people are saying he is doing so much more then any other president, but there is a thing as doing to much, especially when we can't afford too). Being in the jobfield I am in, I try to keep my critical nature of the sitting president respectful, but I'll go into a little tirade later.

I bought a couple of guns at Knob Creek. An AR 15 and a 10/22. Both are apparently 'assault' rifles, becuase of their scary looking appearance. As soon as I get a moment, I'm taking them to the range, zeroing in that AR 15 and popping a few targets with it, and the 10/22 is going to be my official 'plinking' rifle. Mamba sling for added bonus!

Hippy Band T-shirt with Two 'Assault rifles' for the win! As for the quality of the picture, well, I take what I can get.


And of course, there's work. And when I work, I have no life outside of work, so I hang out with a bunch of smelly stinky guys and boss them around most of the time. Good fun. Especially when I go bipolar on them. They are gone today (May 1st) and I told them I never want to see or hear from any of them again once they leave my sight. Is that true? Um, yes, yes it is. I guess a couple of them I wouldn't mind contacting me for professional correspondence, such as telling me what's going on and what they are doing with their careers, but only after all of their training in complete. As long as they don't ask me to go clubbing with them whenever they are in the 'dc area' like a couple in the past did.

But for the most part, I'm just looking forward to a little 'me' time. As soon as I get that four day pass they keep promising me. But it's all good! My life ain't exactly peaches and cream right now, but I'm doing alright. Make the most of it, have fun when I can, and try to act like a professional instead of the total goofball I am.

Though they weren't kidding when they told me about Heartbreak. That hill practically broke me off!

No comments: