4.12.2010

Probably Should Say the Latest

I haven't been blogging much lately, and me saying that is getting a bit redundant, but I thought perhaps I should give you all an update on my personal life.

I'm getting married! Yes, for reals. I didn't think it would ever happen, but the planets aligned just right or something because I was beginning to think it would never happen! Now it is! I don't know what I'll post about my wedding on my blog, but I do have a facebook account I use frequantly (feel free to friend me, just put incoherent ramblings or blog in a message so I know why you're friending me)

I also have a couple projects aligned for the Summer. I plan on building a Chicken Coop and getting some chickens. Got all sorts of ideas running around in my brain. :)

One of these days I'll write up the story of how me and my fiance met. People comment on it all the time. :)

No comments: